
I thought I'd seen it all. So, as Dave and I drove from our Coral Canyon home to Zions Park, I took photographs of ten things I never noticed before. The gorgeous view above is one of those things.
The gallery of Fatali, in Springdale, displayed photographs we also featured in our own St. George home. The gallery also includes a barbecue, wine cellar, and picturesque seating around the photographs. "Corporate clients rent the gallery for special events, such as the launching of a new wine," the clerk told us.


This quaint cafe, where David and I shared a great chicken/gorgonzola cheese/craisin salad to go, was another new thing. Someday, we'll try the panini...


This iconic Western building was featured in the 1979 Robert Redford movie, "Electric Horseman."

Where has this shoe tree been all my life?

An ostrich farm, in Dixie?

This is the go-to spot in Virgin, the Spendlove family seat. It's here that you use the internet, buy a good book, and mail your letter in the town post office.

Here's a spot to satisfy all your cravings, whether for eggs and bacon, buffalo jerky, or alligator.
1 comment:
Not sure I know what to say, but those are all interesting photos.
Post a Comment