The temperature was down, the crowds were smaller--it was a great day for Epcot! Dave spent the day taking Grandma Spendlove on the Epcot rides, and I made my own circle through the theme park. 

I also enjoyed the Land ride, where we rode through a greenhouse growing tomato trees, pumpkin trees, and other foods of the future.
Another favorite was the "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!" performance in the Imagination pavilion. All of a sudden, we were tiny and the actor's dog was huge!
I loved the country pavilions, and I watched giant screen movies about China, Norway, Canada, and France.
In the evening, we watched the Newlywed Game with four teams competing--Steve and Camille, Jill and Brent, Josh and Jodi, and Jeanine and Todd. Some of the guesses were wild--Josh thought Jodi's hip measurement was 27 inches! Surprisingly, the couples who could answer the most accurately were the ones who were just married, rather than old-timers like Steve and Camille and Jeanine and Todd. "I just have a lot more experiences and information to remember," Steve said.
Another favorite was the "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!" performance in the Imagination pavilion. All of a sudden, we were tiny and the actor's dog was huge!
I loved the country pavilions, and I watched giant screen movies about China, Norway, Canada, and France.
No comments:
Post a Comment