On Saturday, February 15, we took a five mile walk together, with Heidi (and sometimes Mike, on the steep grades) pushing the stroller.
Mike filmed Heidi eating breakfast with Audrey in her arms.
Mike used his drone for the opening sequence of the video, having the drone zoom from above the Coral Canyon church, a few streets away, to our house. That shot made a dramatic introduction!
Mike showed us how he merges the drone shots, interviews, and close-ups of Audrey on his computer.
Mike brought with him his Italian phrase book. He practices Italian with a tutor several times per week, in preparation for his family's trip to Italy this summer.Audrey is learning to roll over.
Heidi is a loving and careful mother, and she keeps Audrey looking cute in an endless collection of pink clothes.
I, of course, brought my ironing. I remember my mother telling how Grandma Eyring immediately picked up the mending basket at her daughters' houses whenever she visited, because she just had to keep busy. I am the same way. I cannot watch a movie, or even the news, at home without the ironing or some other useful handwork.
Dave and Mike, on the other hand, snoozed convivially during a televised JAZZ game.












No comments:
Post a Comment