Emilie graduated with the Olympus High Class of 2016 on May 27, 2016, at the U of U Huntsman Center. She wore a lei from her Grandma Ebert, as well as a selection of ribbons around her neck indicating her scholastic and artistic achievements.
The whole Ebert family was thrilled with Emilie's achievements.
During the graduation ceremonies, all Olympus High alumni were asked to stand and receive an ovation. "I saw you stand, Grandma!" Emilie assured me. It is a long way back to my year of prancing around the Olympus football field in a green wool dress with miniskirt and a removable gray "dickie", flipping my pom poms as a member of the Olympus High Pep Club. On the bus rides to "away" games, I read poetry by Russian authors (to be a rebel, I suppose).
Friday, July 15, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment