We ate supper at Hires, before Dave
took Sam and Henry to the movie, “Top Gun”.
As Henry and I ordered chili and Sam ordered a Hires burger, I thought
back to the many times David and I took Michael and Jonny to Hires when they
were little. I also ordered a root beer
float for old times sake, and I was appalled at the cup and a half of soft
vanilla ice cream that sat on top of my mug of root beer. Of course, I ate it all.
I had suggested to Camille that Sam likes pork tacos, and so she set up a full taco bar for us in her kitchen—pork, salmon, several sauces and salsas, and corn tortillas.
Uncle Steve likes to tease the boys as "the Joker."
Ollie is the most elegant dog I've seen! I envy his lean, sleek body, in just the shade of red hair I prefer.
Emilie was home from Dallas, and we loved catching up with her.
On both Monday and Tuesday mornings, Dave and I took Sam and Henry to their golf lessons. Golf is becoming a favorite sport for Jonny's family.
On Monday, after golf lessons, Dave took the boys to the cabin for the day. He then took them to the movie they requested, "Paws of Fury." Dave sighed, "I knew just what kind of movie it would be when I saw how 'Paws' was spelled."
On Tuesday afternoon, I let the boys play games on our downstairs TV, as I handled a closing.
We then ate a late lunch at Spaghetti Factory. There was some posing for the camera!









No comments:
Post a Comment