Sunday, July 28, 2024

Those Model Eberts (2.4.24)

Sometimes I have a "guest photographer" take pictures of my family parties, while I bustle around, fixing the food.  My guests sometimes "ham it up" more for the guest photographer than they do when I wield the camera.  On February 4, 2024, I fixed a Vietnamese buffet for the family.  When I checked my photos, I found that my Ebert grandchildren and son-in-law had done some fancy posing!
 
Ezra is a handsome guy, with or without the artistic finger to the chin.
This is beautiful Mia.
And this is Ezra's and Mia's dad, Steve, who encourages his kids in the clowning!  When Jonny and Michael were little, they insisted on one "funny" picture, with them scowling or hanging their tongues out, for each "serious" picture we took.  Now we prize the "funny" pictures more than the "serious" ones.

Annie introduced us to Mason, her new favorite date.  Mason reminded me that I had already met him, when Annie brought a group of her friends to lounge about in our hot tub one night!

A guest who comes occasionally and is always welcome is Dave's sister, Janice, in the blue, short-sleeved blouse.  Rebekah, front and center, is a favorite who often comes with Michael K and their toddler, Lily.
While the adults finished off their fried rice, Henry taught Baby J to go upstairs.
Baby J is a happy guy.
He is also very observant, for a two-year-old, keeping a sharp eye on all the partying!

No comments: