I am flattered when my great-grandchildren treat me just like one of their other grandmas. One of Lily's grandmothers lives in Louisiana and the other one, my daughter Lisa, lives in Seattle. I was the lucky grandma who got to attend the Christmas program at Lily's nursery school on December 8, 2025. Lily turned four last August, and so she is one of the youngest children in her class. In spite of that, Lily knew the words and actions to all the songs her class sang in their 30-minute program. She was also resplendent in a reindeer hat.
I admire and appreciate the teachers who train my children, grandchildren, and greats so well.
The highlight of the program, for the children, was when Santa arrived with candy canes!
Michael and Rebekah both attended Lily's program.
Lily wanted to be in a picture with her friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment