Sunday, November 16, 2025

Conference at the Cabin (10.5.25)

Dave has always wanted to watch LDS Conference on TV at the cabin.  We did that this year, on October 5, 2025, with a few of our favorite friends.  Dave and I have a hat tree at the cabin, and Jonny's J chose the mountain man hat, made from a road kill fox.  "It costs more because it has all four legs," the artist told us, when we bought it at a Rendezvous.
Mike and Heidi arrived for the Sunday morning session, and got all comfy with fuzzy blankets.

I spent the day cutting and wrapping my Christmas caramels, which I cooked in a marathon session the Friday before.  All 2200 of them would be popped into the freezer, awaiting Christmas gift-giving. I could listen to Conference as I wrapped. Calder watched me work.
 

I brought lasagna for Sunday lunch.  It was a great time for Audrey and Henry to get to know their cousins.
It was also a great time to be outside, with the trees turning vibrant reds and golds.  Jonny took J and Thomas on an ATV ride.
Tomas played  horseshoes.
Thomas swung.
And Jonny and Jenny enjoyed being together and with their family on this beautiful fall day.







No comments: