Annie and Mason were married in the St. George Temple last September, but they are just now getting ready for their reception! I admit I don't follow the latest cultural trends, but a reception eight months after the wedding was new to me. We gathered at Camille's house for a wedding shower on April 23, 2026.
Camille introduced the guests and supervised the opening of gifts. Dave and I showed our age in forgetting that we gave Annie a wedding gift last September, and sending her another one this spring. We told her to just keep it as a substantial shower gift!
Annie received gifts and advice from her cousin, Hadley, and her sister, Sophie.
Heidi, accompanied by Calder in his dinosaur costume, attended the shower and wished Annie well.
There was supper for even the smallest guests.
The theme of the shower was "A Perfect Pear," with green decorations and lots of pears, as well as the true perfect pair! Annie's sisters were the hostesses.
Annie loves her Ebert grandma, and she also loves me!
No comments:
Post a Comment