graduated, and will start an internal medicine residency at Mayo Clinic in July.
The graduation, in Dallas, was a family affair. Grant's brother, Spencer, and his wife, Naomi, traveled from Houston to Dallas for the event with their three children, including my new namesake, Grace Gretta. Alyssa, Grant's sister, has been tending Spencer and Naomi's children before returning to BYU in the fall, so she was at the graduation, as well. Kyle and Lisa flew to Dallas from Seattle. Dave and I were en route home from our trip to the Balkans on May 15, but we followed reports of the festivities avidly.
Grant and Meg are parents to two little girls, Junie and Rose. "Rose" was a coveted name among the Flindt grandchildren. I imagine my mother, Rose Calder, is peeking down from Heaven to get a look at little Rose!
I adore all my grandchildren and "greats", but I take a special interest in Spencer's Grace Gretta, my namesake!








No comments:
Post a Comment