
Dave hangs his running medals over a picture frame in the "photo nook" of our St. George home. He added a new medal last Saturday, for running the St. George Half Marathon.

We had house guests for Race Weekend. Dave's running friend, Rick Burkett, ran the race, along with his son, Cort. Bethany and Courtney came to cheer for their dad and brother. Cort, Bethany, and Courtney love to travel. They served missions in Spain, Anahein CA (American Sign Language) and South Korea, so we had lots to talk about at Saturday night dinner. Grandma Spendlove joined us, with Darrell, for salmon and strawberry cheesecake.

On Saturday afternoon, Dave and I hiked the trail to the mouth of the Narrows, until our passage was blocked by ice. We enjoyed the austere winter scenery of Zions Park.
2 comments:
Looks fun mom... I have to say I like the picture of the train; I'll have to take the back way home from St. George sometime.
Dad! You look great! It looks like another fun weekend!
Post a Comment