
On the weekend of November 7, Dave and I vacationed in St. George and Las Vegas with Michael and his friend, Angela. The main point of the Vegas trip, for Dave and me, was a performance of the musical, "Lion King," which was even more delightful than in New York.


Michael treated Angela to fourth row seats at "O."


We checked out the indoor gardens at The Bellagio, artistically designed for fall...


the Chihuly blown glass lobby ceiling...


and, of course, the slots (just to look).


We savored the Bellagio buffet.


And, while Dave relaxed with a book...

I enjoyed the Bellagio art exhibit, "Figuratively Speaking," with paintings by Renoir, Picasso, etc., etc.

As Dave and I drove down the Strip on our way back to St. George, I captured, with my camera, the magic of the night.
1 comment:
Vegas is always good for a good time. You guys know how to have fun!
Post a Comment