Audrey Elizabeth Spendlove was born on her due date, October 15, 2019. She was an early Christmas present, and was immortalized by her photographer father inside a Christmas stocking. This photo was used on Mike and Heidi's Christmas card.
Dave and I stopped by University Hospital on the evening of October 15 to meet Audrey. She was bundled up in a woolly hat to keep her warm, and she wore a wrist band to keep her from being mixed up with other hospital babies. We donned masks and were ushered through a steel door to visit Audrey and her parents.Michael was a proud father. "When I first saw her, I thought she looked like me," Mike said in amazement. "I hope that's a good look for a girl!" I assured him it is.
Mike took lots of photos of Audrey's birth.
Heidi was delighted to finally meet her little daughter.
Back home, Mike got to work on more baby pictures, and even baby videos.














No comments:
Post a Comment