My son Mike's favorite cities are Moscow and Istanbul. I love Bangkok, and I especially love its food--salty/sweet pad thai and savory beef satay with peanut sauce.
Our Thai dinner on October 12, 2019, had food to die for, food that took me back to Bangkok's vibrant Chinatown, its pagodas with gilded statues, and its skyline of combined Western skyscrapers and oriental temples.
We are always glad to host the Eberts at our ethnic dinners. Mia, the baby, is looking pretty big, at 10.
Annelise and Ezra brought their new puppy, Ollie.
Our grandson, Grant Flindt (second from left) brought his BYU roommates and Meg, the little sister of one of the roommates who often brings Grant cookies. I bought striped Thai silk scarves as table runners.
Emilie Ebert is Camille's oldest, and a "wise child" whom I always enjoy.
Carol Garza, from across the street, is 78, and still enjoying joining us for Sunday dinners.
Heidi is expecting Mike's and her baby any day.
Camille wants to help with the dishes, but I limit her to filling the dishwasher just once!
Wednesday, January 1, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment