I attended Mia's dance concert at the Rose Wagner Black Box Auditorium in downtown Salt Lake City on March 9, 2023. "Mia is in three of the dances," Camille said, "and I have an extra ticket." One of Mia's dances was hip-hop and the other two were modern dancing. As at Christmastime, when she danced in a performance of The Nutcracker, Mia was very graceful and talented. After the dance performance, we ate ice cream at Rockwell's on Regent Street. I tried two of their specialty flavors--balsamic cherry and rose. The rose ice cream had a ribbon of honey with bits of honeycomb candy. "I will have to up my game with my ice cream," I told Camille and Mia. I make good ice cream, but these flavors were really delicious. People sometimes ask Camille which parent Mia resembles, but it is clear from this picture!
Thursday, December 28, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment