Monday, December 25, 2023

My Valentines

As my family gathered for Sunday dinner on February 19, I told them, "This dinner is my valentine to you to tell you how much I love you.  This is just good American food--nothing weird."  After dinner, I asked each of the guests to say what they loved about being a Spendlove.  I was a bit embarased when so many of the group talked about Dave's and my example of loving to travel, valuing education, and being curious about the world.  I was pleased, though, that, as a group, we have developed a family culture that we enjoy.

Henry.
Mia.
Jenny and J.
Sam.

Ezra and Mia.

Steve.
Jonny.
Camille, Annie, and Bryce.
Kirsten, Jono, and Sarah.
Alan and Shauna
Jenny's parents, Shelly and Dave Leatham, who have been joining us for Sunday dinners while Jonny and Jenny's family have been living with them.
Audrey runs all day, has given up her nap, and sometimes just can't stay awake until dinner time!

No comments: