I noticed Naomi entertaining both Eliza and Audrey on the living room couch. They were looking at books. I asked Naomi which was Eliza’s favorite. She laughed and showed me the picture book Kirsten put together last Christmas, about Eliza! I scooped Audrey onto my lap and walked through the picture book for the family reunion, which included photos of her. She is also interested in naming other family members, particularly Mia.
Michael K is a doting father. He joined the sofa with the babies, keeping an eye on his darling Lily.Jono and Sarah represented Camille's Ebert family, among a sea of Lisa's Flindt children and grandchildren. They are both training for an Ironman race. "Jono and Sarah are so much alike," Steve says approvingly.Rebekah is a good friend of Carol Garza, our neighbor from across the street. Appreciating friends and family, and recognizing that they can be with us forever through Jesus' atonement--that's the essence of Easter!




No comments:
Post a Comment