Saturday, November 16, 2019
Just Like Dad
On July 20, 2019, I attended the 50th wedding anniversary celebration for my cousins, Jim and Ann Calder (unfortunately, no photo of them!). I had such a sense of deja vu. The party was at Jim and Ann's home, where my Uncle Ham and Aunt Myrtle used to live. I remember, as a child, visiting Uncle Ham and Aunt Myrtle's house, on the East Bench above Provo, to swim and eat ice cream as the grown-ups talked. At this party, I so enjoyed being with my Calder cousins. My Uncle Dave's three daughters were at the event--from left to right, Susie Liechty, Sally Joyce Bradshaw, and Colleen Marshall. Uncle Howard's son, Cameron, was also at the party. I loved to just look at him. My father and his father looked almost like twins, and Cameron reminds me so much of my dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment