Calder turned two on March 17, 2024, and I turned 74. Mike and Heidi threw a birthday party for Calder on April 6, 2024. I didn't realize until I arrived at their house that the party was for my birthday, too!
Heidi baked two of her excellent cakes, and the partyers sang "Happy Birthday" to both Calder and to me! Gay and Bevan Bastian, Heidi's parents, even gave me a big bag of Lindor chocolates as a birthday present!
The theme of the party was "baby animals," with "plushies," or stuffed animals, decorating the table. Gay and Bevan Bastian wore party hats, and we laughed and talked together over Heidi's delicious lunch.Audrey was nearly as excited about Calder's birthday party as about her own witch birthday party last October.. She loves her Grandma Bastian.Jenny brought Jay to the party, while his big brothers went to Boise to pick up their new puppy.Calder got up from his nap halfway through his birthday party, and he wasn't sure what all the attention was about!Dave and I were just glad to be part of the excitement!
-2.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment