Monday, July 21, 2025

Passover without the Food (3.30.25)

It is a challenge, at Sunday dinners, to remember to take pictures.  I rush to get food on the table, grab a plate of food to see if it tastes all right, and then luxuriate in the best part of dinner--talking with family members.  All of a sudden they are gone, and I don't have photographs to document what a good time we had.  Or sometimes I grab a few pictures haphazardly--only the people or only the food.  On March 30, 2025, we celebrated Passover together, with a proper braised brisket, flourless chocolate cake, and discussion of Moses fleeing Egypt with the Isrealites.  Alas, my photos didn't capture anything about Passover.  They did capture the beautiful people who are mine.









I captured the stuffed, cockroach-like creature we brought home from New Zealand (an endangered species there), but nothing about Moses, the Isrealites, or my Passover food.  Oh, well.

No comments: