Dave and I tended Audrey and Calder during the evening of May 2, 2025, while Mike and Heidi celebrated their anniversary with dinner in downtown SLC. I hauled out the cookie cutters and we made and decorated cookies together. When Audrey's parents returned, Audrey called out, with delight, "We made a mess!" Indeed, we did.Audrey's favorite color is hot pink and Calder's favorite color is green. I mixed up big bowls of hot pink and green frosting, as well several kinds of sprinkles and colored sugar. Audrey and Calder decorated all of the cookies they baked--20 or 30-- and took them home on a big sheet pan. When I asked if I could keep one, Calder pointed to the very smallest cookie. I understood completely--when Dave asks if he can share my dessert, I give him just a nibble.Audrey ate a graham cracker and drank some milk before going home. She was such a little lady, even wearing a necklace!
Saturday, July 26, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment