Saturday, June 13, 2015

Ain't We Got Fun?

No, really, that's a cultural reference.  Wasn't there a 1920s vaudeville song named "Ain't We Got Fun?"  (It goes "Every morning, every evening...ain't we got fun?"  Thanks, Wikipedia).  I spent the weekend of January 3015 with my best date, David, doing all our favorite things.
 
Sawadee is David's new favorite Thai restaurant. It's located on South Temple, five minutes from our house, and its food is always flavorful and fresh.  
On Friday night, we went to "Into the Woods," a fractured fairy tale with Meryl Streep as the wicked witch.
Dinner was at Rumbi's Island Grill.  Dave and I love Asian food of all sorts.
 
Dave and I attended a session at the Bountiful Temple on Saturday afternoon.

We enjoyed a program of Roger Strauss music with the Utah Symphony.
 
 
And, yes, Superbowl Sunday was the very next day!

1 comment:

David Spendlove said...

Wonderful time with my best friend