When Dave and I visited Bangkok in March 2012, it seemed the epitome of the exotic, flamboyant East--all that gold and graceful curves and eye-popping colors. One of my goals has been to create a Thai dinner that reflects at least of bit of the tastes and colors of Thailand. I made another try on August 22, 2021.

“It’s all Flindts today,” Spencer said with surprise. Camille’s family is eating this Sunday dinner with the Eberts and will then drive to Boston early next week. Mike and Heidi are still in Italy. I have learned to enjoy each group of people who join me for Sunday dinner, of whichever family and however many attend. At this dinner, I enjoyed seeing how fond Lisa's children seem of each other.
The Delta variant of Covid has aggressively invaded Utah, and so Naomi masked up.
More memories from Dave's and my 2021 trip to Thailand.


No comments:
Post a Comment