Mike went skiing on November 28, 2022, with Jenny, Sam, and Arturo. Arturo was impressed with Utah snow. “Today’s snow would be the very best snow
Chile gets,” he said. Jenny quickly
responded, “But for us, it is just first-of-the-season show, before we get our
big winter storms."
I tended
Thomas while the other adults worked and skiied. I set up my ironing board and finished several
bins full, as Thomas watched one episode after another of his favorite Netflix
cartoon. I fixed him a turkey sandwich
which he ate fastidiously, and he then sat down for the next episode of his
cartoon--dozens of them during the afternoon!
When they return to SLC permanently in December, Jonny and Jenny will stay, with their boys, at the Leathams' house until their own house is remodeled. This Thanksgiving, Jonny worked in our living room when he needed peace and quiet. I assume he will continue doing that, occasionally, until his own home is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment