I served Polish food. We began with pierogies made by Annie and a friend who served her mission in Poland. A pork roast with savory gravy was the entree, served with roasted potatoes, rye bread, and with Polish cheesecake and fresh fruit for dessert.
Alyssa brought her roommate and her friend, Luke, who will leave for his LDS mission in January.Sophie has also submitted her mission papers, and is waiting to see where she will be sent.It is always a treat to have the Eberts as guests. Alan, David's brother, and Shauna are regulars. I appreciate Shauna's upbeat comments on my food.I always find it endearing when Audrey runs so fast all day on Sunday that she falls asleep in the car on her way to my house. She wants to be on the go and not sleep, but she just can't manage it!Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Pierogies for 24 Plus (12/17/23)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment